Meet Our Dentists - Ft. Collins, CO
Dr. Shiloh Lindsey
Born and raised in the area, Dr. Lindsey is honored to provide complete family and cosmetic dental care to her neighbors. She earned her bachelor’s degree in biology before completing dental school Summa Cum Laude and as the valedictorian at the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center School of Dentistry in 1999. Her general practice residency as Denver Veteran’s Affairs Medical Center was completed in 2000, and she then went on to work for six months as an associate before opening her own practice in 2001. Dr. Lindsey commits herself to ongoing education, making lifelong learning a priority.
Dr. Lindsey has a very welcoming charm and prides herself on treating her patients with respect and honesty. As with her patients, Dr Lindsey respects and acknowledges her employees as individuals and values each member’s unique contribution. Following her belief in giving back to the community, she volunteers her time to a number of special causes.
Dr. Lindsey and her husband are parents to a Siberian cat. They enjoy the Colorado mountains, skiing, camping, hiking, biking, and rock climbing. She also loves scuba diving and reading. Her passion is travel because she loves experiencing new places and cultures.
Her professional memberships and accomplishments include:
- Voted “Best Dentist of Ft. Collins by her peers from 2000-2019
- Voted one of “America’s Best Dentists," 2000-2019
- The Dawson Academy Alumnus, 2011-2019
- President of Larimer County Dental Society, 2005-2006
- Board member of Curtis Trust Fund for children in need of dentistry, 2000-2007
- Volunteer, Colorado Mission of Mercy, 2008-2019
- Volunteer, Give Kids A Smile Day, 2006-2013
- Volunteer, Dental Connections, 2013-2016
- Volunteer, Project Smile 2013-2018
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Colorado Dental Association
- Member, Larimer County Dental Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society