December 11, 2015
In the age of one-stop-shopping, few people need convinced that offering to treat the whole family from 1 to 100 all under one roof is convenient, but many patients worry they’re not getting the same level of care they would receive from a specialist. Dr. Shiloh D. Lindsey and the entire Aspen Dental Care team are experienced and skilled in the treatment of a wide variety of oral health concerns, but more importantly, we focus on education patients about preventive dentistry in our office and when they return home. Our goal is to see patients twice a year, and help them maintain their healthiest smile for life. What more could you want for your family?
Top 5 Reasons to Pick a Family Dentist in Fort Collins
- One stop – avoid multiple appointments at different offices and even schedule a block of appointments on one day for the whole family. Dental care can’t get more convenient than that.
- Follow the leader – when young patients see their parents are dedicated to oral health they are too. Your child wants to be just like you when he or she grows up, and we hope that includes a great oral hygiene routine.
- Dental care advocate – if we can’t perform a treatment in our office, we may refer you to a specialist, but we work with the specialist to ensure you get the help you need. We are your advocates, and our team has an understanding of your oral health history and goals that we’ll help specialists understand.
- No need to switch – kids become familiar with our dental practice, and don’t need to switch when they reach a certain age (typically 12 or 13 – sooner for kids who don’t need orthodontic treatment). The shift from a pediatric to a general dental practice can be upsetting to younger patients especially those who experience anxiety.
- Every age and every stage of life – whether it’s time for a child’s first visit, a patient is worried about pregnancy gingivitis, or a senior patient is struggling with dry mouth, Aspen Dental Care can help. We’re here to provide you superior dental care at every age and stage of life.
Dr. Lindsey is Dedicated to Children
In addition to years of experience and training in general dentistry, Dr. Lindsey is passionate about caring for children, and helping them develop and maintain outstanding oral health habits. She served for many years on the board of the Curtin Trust Fund for Children in Need of Dentistry, and regularly volunteers at Give Kids a Smile Day. You can trust the team at Aspen Dental Care to offer your littlest smiles the high quality dental services you’ve come to expect from your dentist in Fort Collins.
Find out more from Your Family Dentist in 80525
If you’re interested in finding out more about family dentistry or any of the services we offer, don’t hesitate to contact the friendly team at Aspen Dental Care. We welcome patients of any age, and can’t wait to see you smile!
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.